Youth4Regions es el programa de la Comisión Europea que ayuda a estudiantes de periodismo y jóvenes periodistas a descubrir lo que la UE está haciendo en su región.
Youth4Regions is the European Commission programme helping journalism students and young journalists to discover what the EU is doing in their region.
What do we offer?
- Trainings on journalism and EU regional policy
- The chance to receive mentorship from established journalists from your country
- Working side by side with renowned journalists during the EU Regions’ Week
- Visits of EU affairs media headquarters and EU institutions
- The unique opportunity to take part as a journalist in European Commission press trips to Member States
- Accommodation, food and travel expenses covered by the European Commission
What do we ask for?
- Interest in what EU regional policy is doing in your region
- Background in journalism (studies or up to 2 years of experience)
- EU or neighbouring country citizen aged from 18 to 30 years old
- Availability during 8 – 14 October 2022